Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions “) apply to our responsibilities and for your use of the information in buying products through and from the “Glozone” website (the “Website “) including you visiting the website and buying product/s and as of the date which you purchased the products.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing the Website (by whatever type of means or device) you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions (which will be amended from time to time), whether you are a Visitor or a Buyer. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must cease and desist in the use the Website with immediate effect. “Products” means the range of products sold by Glozone which will be amended from time to time.
1.1 In these Terms and Conditions, references to “we” or “us” are referring to Glozone.
1.2 If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or wish to contact us for any reason please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.2 Your use and access of this Website is subject to the following conditions (“Acceptable Use Conditions”), and you agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will be a breach of these Terms by you:
- you agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in no way, it can be construed that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or connected with parties deemed to be unlawful by EU and USA law.
- you agree not to use the Website to harm or attempt to harm minors (persons under the age of 18 years) in any way;
- you agree not to distribute all or any part of the Website unless such distribution is offered through the functionality of the Website and permitted by these Terms and Conditions including, without limitation, under section 7.11.;
- you agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website
- you agree not to access the Website through any technology other than the software provided by us or enabled other than generally available through a third-party web browser such as Chrome, Fire Fox, Safari or Internet Explorer;
- you agree not to (and not to attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce limitations on us, the use of the Website
- you agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, key-stroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- you agree not to use or access the Website or any part of thereof for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including but not limited to:
- the sale of access to the goods
- the solicitation of business during the trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise; and
iii. the solicitation of, for commercial purposes, any Visitors of the Website with respect to their content
- you agree to use the Website and access in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone else or restrict or prevent anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website, Online Content and Products.
- you agree not to ask for, collect or harvest any personal data of any Visitor or Learner of the Website or Online Content and Product;
- you agree not to post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to or otherwise cause us to email, transmit or otherwise distribute chain letters, surveys or studies, calls to action, junk mail, pyramid schemes, incentives (monetary or click-based), spimming or spamming, or bulk communications of any kind, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- you will not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content contained on the Website for any other purposes other than as permitted by these terms and conditions without our prior written consent or the prior written consent of the respective licensors/owners of the content on the Website;
- you agree not to use the Website in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any Glozone server or the network(s) connected to any Glozone server, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of any servers or networks connected to the Website;
- you agree not to use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Website (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts);
- you agree not to frame the Website place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages;
- you agree not to access or attempt to access any other buyers account or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym or misrepresenting your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- you agree not to force headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Website; and
- you agree not to send, knowingly receive, submit, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, (including our Privacy and Cookies Policies).
2.3 You agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions generally (including, without limitation paragraph 7 below) in relation to Glozone content (as defined in paragraph 7.1) provided by you and in connection with the ability to post messages (as further detailed in paragraphs 7.6 to 7.9 below).
2.4 You agree that you will comply with all the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions always during your accessing of the Website and use to purchase products
2.5 We grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions, either generally or in specific cases.
2.6 You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Website and Courses which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
2.7 Whilst we do all we can to ensure that the Products are of a high standard, you understand and acknowledge that, in using the Website and Products, you may be exposed to content from our Associate Institutions that is factually inaccurate, offensive if taken out of context, indecent to certain people, or otherwise objectionable to you. We are not responsible (legally or otherwise) for any claims you may have against us in relation to this type of content.
2.8 You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Website, Products to you or to other parties, generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
2.9 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach.
Sale and Accounts
3.1 Any person can view the Website, but to buy Products, you will place an “Order” means an offer by you to purchase a product in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Your purchase is only accepted when we send you an email confirming the receipt of funds from you by electronic means. A contract will then come into existence between Glozone and the person/buyer, subject to our Terms and Conditions, unless it is cancelled earlier in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions.
3.2 In setting up a buyers’ account you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including but not limited to your gender, date of birth and location. Additional information may also be required to confirm your identity.
3.3 You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your identity confirmation is and will be accurate, current and complete always and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete;
(c) as between you and us, you are responsible for the payment of any third-party fees related to the provision and purchasing goods from Glozone;
(d) misappropriate any third-party rights or constitute a fraudulent statement or misrepresentation. To ensue your credit card in not being used without your consent Glozone will validate name, address and other personal details/information supplied by you during the ordering and payment process against appropriate third-party databases. All information provided by you will be treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection 1998.
(b) communications sent to or received from third party service providers or other third parties are not endorsed, sponsored or approved by us in any manner (unless expressly stated otherwise by us); and
(c) most content will be reactively moderated if flagged by Learners or Visitors, but we reserve the right to pre-review or post-review Learner Content to ensure that it complies with generally acceptable standards of communication where the following types of language/behaviour is prohibited: swearing, using obscene, offensive or otherwise harmful language, posting defamatory remarks and other types of communication that, in our reasonable opinion, should be prohibited
4. Copyright Policy
4.1 It is our policy that any content included on the Website that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party will be removed from the Website as soon as possible after we are made aware of such infringement.
4.2 If you are the owner of intellectual property rights or are authorised to act on behalf of an owner, or authorised to act under any exclusive right, report any alleged infringements of your intellectual property rights taking place on or through the Website by emailing a Copyright Infringement Notice to email@example.com, containing details outlined in section 4.4.
4.3 We will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including the removal of the challenged content.
4.4 When you notify us in accordance with paragraph 4.2, your written notice must contain the following:
- a statement telling us you believe that you have found content on the Website which you believe infringes your intellectual property rights;
- which country your intellectual property rights apply to;
- the title of the content concerned and the full URL for access to that content;
- a statement explaining how the content infringes your intellectual property rights;
- your mailing address, telephone number and email address so that we can contact you;
- a statement that the information contained in the notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings in respect of its use; and
- your signature (an electronic signature is sufficient).
45 We will, acting in our sole discretion, terminate Learner accounts and access to the Website and Courses if a Learner has been notified of infringing activity twice or more (regardless of whether the Learner has taken appropriate action as we may direct).
Privacy and Security
Linking to Other Sites
6.1 The Website may contain links to pages on other websites (“Linked Sites”), and those Linked Sites may contain content or offer products and/or services for sale.
6.2 We do not author, edit, control, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Linked Sites, and
(b) we do not control or endorse the sponsors of such Linked Sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such Linked Sites.
6.3 We may remove any links to Linked Sites from the Website at any time for any reason.
6.4 We will not be liable for any transactions conducted by you with third parties through any Linked Site or for any liability arising from any representations or information provided on such Linked Sites.
6.5 We appreciate that Linked Sites may contain material in which the operator of the Linked Sites has intellectual property rights. We respect those rights and provide the links for information purposes only. The fact that we may have linked to any Linked Site does not create or imply any relationship or partnership between us and the operator of such Linked Site.
Glozone Intellectual Property Rights
7.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all necessary intellectual property rights in all aspects of the Website Unless otherwise stated, copyright in the Courses belongs to the relevant Partner Institution providing the Online Content and Courses.
7.2 Other than any content submitted to the Website by you, we own or are licensed to use all present and future copyright, registered and unregistered trademarks, design rights, unregistered designs, database rights and all other present and future intellectual property rights and rights in the nature of intellectual property rights existing in or in relation to the Website (TSL Glozone Ltd).
Your Liability to Us
8.1 You indemnify and keep us fully indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, costs, expenses, liabilities, loss, damages or other monetary relief brought, made or awarded against or incurred by us resulting (directly or indirectly) from:
- your access to or use of the Website or Online Content;
- your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; and
- any negligent act or omission, deliberate default or breach of statutory duty on your part.
8.2 Each indemnity in this paragraph is separate and independent from the other obligations in these Terms. Each of these indemnities is to remain fully effective despite any indulgence granted from time to time and despite any judgment or order.
8.3 This paragraph 8 survives the end of these Terms and Conditions
Our Liability to you
9.1 Nothing in these Terms affects any statutory rights that you are entitled to as a consumer.
9.2 The Website and the Products are provided to you “as is” and we make no warranty or representation to you with respect to them.
9.3 We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise fully permitted by law. We accept no liability for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or economic loss howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with these Terms. This includes:
- any loss of profit (directly or indirectly);
- any loss of goodwill;
- any loss of opportunity; or
- any loss of data suffered by you.
9.4 We provide information on the Website in good faith but give no warranty or representation that the descriptions are accurate, complete or up-to-date or that they will meet your requirements, nor that the Website does not infringe the rights of any third party. We accept no responsibility or liability for your use of Products on the Website and your use is entirely at your own risk. While we take reasonable precautions to prevent the existence of computer viruses and/or other malicious programs on the Website, we accept no liability for them. We do not warrant that defects in the Website will be corrected.
9.5 Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. We make no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free and disclaim all liability in that respect.
9.6 We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you because of:
(a) any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any information or advertising, or because of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Website or in relation to the Products offered from our Website
(b) any changes which we may make to the Website or, or for any temporary interruptions in the provision of the Website or Online Content
(c) that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and will conform to any description on this website.
(d) if the Product is defective, and a right to cancel your order within 14 days, based on the date when you received the Product/s,
(e) based on that a full refund will be given based on a full explanation even if the product is not defective and has not been used
(f) your failure to provide us with accurate account information; and
(g) your failure to keep your account details secure and confidential.
14.7 We reserve the right to suspend your use of the Website and/or access to the Courses at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons.
14.8 We may terminate your account or use of the Website with immediate effect:
(a) if you or any Learner you relate to breach any of these Terms;
(b) to prevent any fraudulent, unlawful or abusive activity; or
(c) if it is necessary to prevent or stop any harm or damage to us, other Learners of the Website or the public.
14.9 All content provided by Formulate Natural Cosmetics is the result of research and experience by Formulate Natural Cosmetics. Formulate Natural Cosmetics has tried to be as precise as possible with the description of the ingredients and the recipes. Formulate Natural Cosmetics does not make any claims regarding any of the ingredients, recipes or medical claims. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Formulate Natural Cosmetics recommends for everyone to do their own additional research about the safety and storage of each ingredient, perform required pre-market tests for producing cosmetics and follow the USA FDA regulations, city and state regulations for cosmetics, EU Cosmetics Regulation and the regulations in other countries.
15.1 These Terms and the relationship between you and us are governed by English law.
15.2 For any dispute between you and us, you agree that you will first attempt to resolve it with us informally. In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve the dispute in this manner within 28 days of the dispute being notified in writing we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms and the relationship between you and us.
15.3 Notwithstanding paragraph 15.2, you agree that we are permitted to apply for injunctive remedies (or other types of urgent interim relief) in any jurisdiction at any time.
Changes to the Website and these Terms
16.1 We may update or amend these Terms from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements, without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website. In addition, we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all of the Courses with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension or termination. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms of these updates and amendments.
Other Important Terms
17.1 If any of these Terms are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
17.2 Only you and we are entitled to enforce these Terms. No third party is entitled to enforce any of these Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
17.3 We may freely transfer or assign any portion of our rights or delegate our obligations under these Terms. You are not entitled to transfer or assign, by operation of law or otherwise, any portion of your rights or delegate your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent.
17.5 The law has changed so that you now have to opt-in to allow us to retain data recording of yourselves so this is a Yes or No please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of your decision, should we not hear from you we will delete any data details on completion of the transaction.